Frequently Asked Questions
- A liability waiver must be sign by all participants. For guests under the age of 18 years who will be driving, a parent or guardian is required to sign on their behalf.
- All drivers must participate in the orientation session before the tour.
- No pregnant women, recent surgeries, back/knee problems or any serious health condition allowed on the tour.
- Covered closed toe shoes Recommended for all tours.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend that guests wear comfortable clothing that they don’t mind soiling.
- Safety Hemlets & Googles are provided by Spectrum ATV Tours and are required for all guests to wear.
What Should I Bring?
We highly recommend sunscreen and your camera. Valuable items not recommended on tour.
What if it rains?
We run tours rain or shine, however heavy rains will cause the tours to be canceled for safety reasons.
Can Children Participate?
Our operations policy allows small children to ride passenger with an adult during the tour.
Do I need a valid driver’s license to drive?
Our tour routes are off road, so guests do not need a drivers license to participate in our tours.
I am visiting the island, where would I be picked up?
Our cruise ship guests are picked up at the exit of the cruise pier terminal by our driver who will be holding a blue ATV Tour sign. For hotel guests, you will meet our driver in the lobby or reception area of your hotel.
I am participating in the ATV & Beach tour, where can I store my beach bag during the tour?
Guests are allowed to leave their belongings at the base in the Bar while on the tour, however we recommend no valuables be brought with you.
Are there any tours without guides?
All of our tours are fully guided and follow a designated tour route. Our guides are very knowledgeable about the area and will enhance your adventure experience by sharing their knowledge of the island and its history.
How do I pay for the tour?
We do offer different options in which guests can pay for their tours. Payment at time of booking by credit card or payment on the day of the tour by cash or credit card.
What is there a weight limit?
We have different size ATV’s to accommodate guests of different sizes however we generally would indicate 350lbs limit.
Do you have any Special Offers?
Feel free to contact us via email to discuss any current offers we may be running.
What if I have to cancel my booking?
We recommend guests contact us at 1- 869-663-0623 or email at email@example.com at least 24 hours before their tour or scheduled pick up time to cancel. We do offer refunds for all cancelled tours made within this time frame.